Services "mastodon-syskiq" and "mastodon-web" won't start?

I’ve been on the instance “mstdn.jp” for my personal account (because it was the first instance I heard about in the media), and I’ll continue being there.
But now I want to set up an instance for just my brand accounts that are still stuck on Twitter.

But while “mastodon-streaming” is running fine, the other 2 services are not.
Furthermore, I can’t find any more hints (not even logs!) than:

Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Started mastodon-sidekiq.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-sidekiq.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-sidekiq.service: Unit entered failed state.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-sidekiq.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-sidekiq.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Stopped mastodon-sidekiq.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-sidekiq.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Failed to start mastodon-sidekiq.

And:

Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Started mastodon-web.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-web.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-web.service: Unit entered failed state.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-web.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-web.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Stopped mastodon-web.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: mastodon-web.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Oct 02 02:33:49 SERVER-NAME systemd[1]: Failed to start mastodon-web.

So, how do I get those to work?
Or at least, more information about why those fail to start.

Oh, is anyone here yet?

anything in the actual logs? can you try to start puma or sidekiq by hand? Is the database access working?

Sidekiq and Puma were not installed yet it seems.
I installed sidekiq though apt, but puma seems not to be installable through apt.
I figured out I had to install it through Ruby, I did, but how do I actually start it now?

I assume it does.

Do not install components by hand. You will introduce a hard to debug mess. Sidekiq and puma should live in your bundler directory together with the rest of mastodon.

Never assume anything. Test.

documentation/Production-guide.md at master · tootsuite/documentation · GitHub there you will find the contents of systemd unit files. systemd should be logging the output of the failing commands (journalctl --unit=xxx), if you cannot find it - try running ExecStart commands as the mastodon user - but make sure all environment variables are set!