Questions for Discourse Support

I have a feeling this may come up semi-regularly, so I’ll just make a thread, that we can reuse.

@discourse
Hey, so some of our people seem to have the issue that when they try to log in with patreon:

I get the error “Sorry, there was an error authorizing your account. Perhaps you did not approve authorization?”.

Is this because they didn’t first sign up with patreon login? Or something like that?
I am asking in advance, because they haven’t gotten back to me yet with details regarding what they tried to do.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @maloki,

This is a bug in our Patreon plugin code. It’s already fixed on the master branch, and I will deploy it to your instance tomorrow morning.

Hello again @discourse
I’ve been trying to solve this, but I can’t seem to figure it out.

I want to activate the “Solved” plugin for the Feedback category, and in the future other categories

It seems to have activated fine for default categories, even though it doesn’t show up as individual settings when I go to the category/setting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I believe if this box is checked the solved plugin is turned on for all categories

If you uncheck it, it should allow you to toggle this off per category.

Awh! Thank you. That was slightly confusing, but now it makes sense. i think I kept changing it around to “fix” it but changed it in different places every time.
Thanks a lot. (also you guys are silly fast at responding <3 )

Just tried the Patreon login, and looks like it’s working fine now.

I see that you have many Patreon tiers, if you need you can assigns then to different and multiple groups too.