Missing Column in Browser

Every photo I see of Mastadon on a computer browser shows 4 columns, one that starts with Search; then Notifications; Home; then one for Local or Federated Timeline, or individuals you’re following.

I only have 3 columns: Search, Notifications, and one for whatever I put in there. In the third column, I can put in Home, Local or Federated Timeline, or individuals. On the right, I have blank, black screen space where a column should be.

I do not have a column that is always set up for Home. How do I get that? Haven’t found anything in any manuals or forums to help with this. Don’t see anything in settings regarding columns. On the right, I have blank, black screen space where a column should be.

Thanks

I’m not sure i understand. What server are you using? The default Mastodon setup (left-to-right) is Compose/Search, Users you’re following, Notifications, Focus. If you’ve managed to unpin one of these, you can pin and move columns from their settings menus:

The issues was Pin. I’m a new user and didn’t know about pinning/unpinning columns.

By the way, it doesn’t matter, but I don’t know what server I’m using. Is Humblr one of the servers?

So it’s fixed now and thanks for your help!