Invitation troubleshooting

I just started my instance today and want to start testing. As masto.host oriented me I start creating a link for 100 invitations in 24 hours. 9 people accepted migrated in two hours. After that I received three complains already that they click on the invitation to Ursal.zone page and find a warning that the instance is not accepting new followers. Another friend could get in with the old link but now he is seeing a warning bellow his username: “is not back-referencing this account”. I have no idea what is happening.

What is the registration mode of the instance?

What is listed on the https://ursal.zone/admin/invites page?

Regarding the account migration error - you might be running into a cache issue follower migration: getting "new account is not back-referencing this account" error · Issue #12216 · tootsuite/mastodon · GitHub or Account migration fails - account alias not found?

I don’t understand anything about codes – I did everything by mastohost and he said he doesn’t know why this is happening. Now I got at least five people complaining about it. Last complain was more enlightening:

"Using the Seamonkey, K-Meleon, Pale Moon and Internet Explorer 11 browsers, it is possible to browse the site normally …
EXCEPT WHEN I log in,
because then I get this error message: ‘Due to a bug in our code or a browser compatibility issue, this page could not be displayed correctly.’

This DOESN’T HAPPEN when I am at mastodon.social, of course. Among the browsers available on my PC, the only one ursal.zone does not complain about is Vivaldi, which is a Chrome clone."

Do you have a message below saying “Copy stacktrace to clipboard” ? Can you select this and paste the obtained so-called “stacktrace” here?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.