I ran out of space. How do I fix this?

My site is https://7.62x54r.ru and it stopped working because it seems that the disk is full. I tried doing in increase through Digital Ocean but it doesn’t seem to know that there is more space. I tried installing Ruby because there are scripts that can help with storage space management but there isn’t enough space to install it.

What should I do to fix this?

Well, this is a Linux question, not a Mastodon one. Do you know how did Digital Ocean gave you more space? Did the existing disk get larger?

Did this help in any way?

What does the df -T command say, assuming you are running some form of Linux?

If you’re running Ubuntu, this will do the trick:

# Increase the Physical Volume (pv) to max size 
pvresize /dev/sda3 
# Expand the Logical Volume (LV) to max size to match 
lvresize -l +100%FREE /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv 
# Expand the filesystem itself 
resize2fs /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv

[SOLVED] How can I make ubuntu–vg-ubuntu–lv consume the entire disk space available? - Linux Forum - Spiceworks

I found a guide for expanding a droplet but it can’t expand it because all the space is used up. Are there any files that I can safely delete that aren’t required?

Maybe this may help?

I’ve been using du -h -d 1 to try to explore where the most storage use is and it seems to be in live/public/system/media_attachments/files/000/.

I could try downloading one of the directories, deleting it, expanding the droplet, reupload it and install Ruby so I can use the scripts for removing old files.