Having seen quite a few people miss the addition of language filtering, a changelog dialogue would probably be a useful feature?
- The dialogue would pop up on first-time login after notable changes.
- It would display changes that are relevant to the average user. Feature additions, changes in expected behaviour, etc.
- Changes in backend functionality would not appear on this. Noise that the average user doesn’t care for or understand would result in them skipping through the dialogue out of habit.
- There would be a link on the changelog to full update information.
- The changelog dialogue would show [x] recent change posts, to inform those who do not log in regularly.
- The dialogue would have an enable/disable toggle in options, with enable the default setting.