After restarting an instance from 0, toots don't appear on instance that were federated with it before

Hello, I’m starting my instance wasteland.pro, and after running into some issues with Docker, I decided to start it over.

However, when it was first online, it had federated with a small number of other instances already, notably octodon.social. Now that I started it again and it is fully functional, toots from my instance don’t appear on those, unless I mention people from these instance, or if people I follow from my octodon account interact with the toot from wasteland.

This GitHub issue seems to describe pretty much my issue : Notifications / PubSub after erasing & recreating instance · Issue #2651 · tootsuite/mastodon · GitHub
On this, @Gargron replied that the issue should go away after a day, however, it’s been a day and a half since the instance has been up and the problem is still not resolved.

Can anybody help me with this and let me know if I can do anything about it?
Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Gargron told me a few days ago that the problem will get fixed by itself when instances will reset their subscriptions, which is automatically done every thirty days and this was accurate.

A post was split to a new topic: Wasteland.pro down?