This can probably be useful to avoid silencing/suspending complete instances. In this way an instance admin/mad can be better warned about misbehaving users on its instance.
I think this will very suitable for 1.5.
Currently you can report users and their toots to the instance admin you are on. I like to request an extra option to report a user (incl toots) to the instance admin of that specific user.
- User 5 at instance G (5@G) has a problem with toots of user 3 at instance K (3@K).
- Current situation: 5@G reports toots of 3@K to the admin/mod of instance G
- New situation: 5@G can also report the toots of 3@K to the admin/mod of instance K or it can choose to report to the instance admin/mod of instance K alone, so…
A user has three options (using a drop-down menu, with 1 (current) as default):
- It can report to its own instance admin/mod
- It can report to the instance admin/mod of the reported user
- It can report to both instance admin/mods*
* it should be made clear to both admins/mods that this report went to both admins/mods (so they have a change to consult each-other)